Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanks?

Hah. I just spent like 4hrs plus on the pc watching you're beautiful. And I'm still watching it. Think I'm kinda addicted to the show now. HongKi is so cute! Except for his lizard hair. I went to find if FairyTale ep5 come out alr, but thn *Sigh* you know what I mean.

Reached home today at 'bout 12.30, ate Chicken Rice for Breakfast/Lunch once agn. I think I'm gna be sick of Chicken Rice sooner or ltr. Oh! And I ate Ben&Jerry's Ice cream just now! Jusssst so nice only. Heh. :D
SUPERJUNIOR M Blue tomorrow mv is coming out!
*Yipee Yah Yah Yipee Yipee Yaaaaaaaaaaaah ~ *
Hah, that means my Siwonnie will be thr! Although he looks weird with that baggy old fashion pants. But oh wells, I still love him! :D
Hoho, my smiling angel.

I knw it's not right, but I just can't help it. Can I? I don't even know if you ever rmb those days. Perhaps you're busy. Yeah.. You're busy. I just hope you rmb me..
It's been months after months.

I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment