Sunday, November 29, 2009

Meaningless

Up up & away? 
Congratulation LOIS! :) 
 Went to Jinghui Lois baptism in the afternoon & manssss, it's jusssst super HOT & crowded only. Sweated like a mad cow. :/ 
Went for service & it's greatttttt! 
Success = Talent + Hardwork!  

 After service, headed to Carl's Junior for dinner! Fatpig & me shared the Ilove(somethingsomething)mushroom burger! UPSIZE somemore. xD And the burger is very gorgeous & nice! Cost Fatpig 'bout $13+, but she'll take it from Daddy anw. -__-. 
Chat Chat after eating, Nicole, Wes & Angeline g2g. So left Me, Fatpig, Weipin, Sam & Kenny.
Esplanade(d) as Kenny wanted to see something. Walk around & headed to the roof top.
I didn't know thr was one. HAHA. x:
The view is jusssst awesome & Kenny told me lots of things 'bout his life in Army School (I think). 
Chated for like 45mins & headed home 
Thaaaaaaaaaanks Kenny for sharing! 
Thaaaaaaaaaanks loads! :)


Godisnowhere. 
Many people will think this means = God is nowhere.
But Pastor Kong showed us this: = God is now here. :)
Heh. Awesome rightttt? I knw I knw.  
(Just something random!) 

Annoying & self centered.   

I just miss you so much.. :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment