Friday, November 20, 2009

Bla bla black sheep,

Once agn, I'm bored bored bored bored bored to death.Heard from my granny this morning that Primary School Students ended school yst. Uh oh.
Which means if I wanna go shopping, it'll be overcrowded. :/!
I neverrrrr like going to crowded places. Jusssst squeeze here & thr only.

I'm quite pissed off at SM for forging signatures of DBSK! Boooooooo! How can they do this. Seelah, now the case is more confusing thn ever. Tsssssk.
Oh, AND WHY IS THR ALWAYS A RAINBOW BANNER AT KPOP WEB?! Jeez, it's been twice alr can. 2pm's banner didn't even last for a week. I want 2pm's banner back! D:<

Tomorrow's my granny's sister's daughter's wedding. Greattttt, can't wait for it. -.-
Wonder how will it be like, since it's my first time going to a Indian temple to attend the wedding. Ohwells, just hope it's all gna be alright.


Isn't it sweet? I think it's very.
Siwon's a very straightforward guy.
And he can play the PIANO! :)
"Will you marry me?" :D
Well, I definitely will!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I laugh till my stomach hurts.
Go Siwonnie! :D
 HAHA. Kimbum kick KangHoDong's face. And yes, that's the best part! :)


LOL at the Deer. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment