Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Same old day.

When things gets difficult, look on the bright side. 
Tiring but worth it, isn't it? 
Hehehehe, that's what i thought too! x) 
Work is definitely tiring duh. but there's pay! $$$$ Not that I'm a money face, but i can buy lota things with my pay. And i need to get things for fatpig, daddy and granny. 
Fatpig bought the whole twilight saga for me (she's so good.. *cough*) when she worked last year. Her pay is sooooooooooo gorgeous that it hurts my eyes. Sadly, i can't work for her boss. :/ 

I'm gna meet Sharon Aunty for lunch tomorrow! 
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 
I didn't know that she and GuMa worked just opp. the place where I'm working. 
So coincidental! ^^ 
Okay, imma go sleep tomorrow. Super tired. :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment