Sunday, October 24, 2010

O_O






Work was kinda tiring this week. Duh. 
But thurs and fri was so slack since our head was on leave. HEHEHE. but poor Jocelyn & Fathin. Tsk tsk. 
But it's kinda fun working there since the peeps are super friendly + funny. 

Met up with Ches and Eddy after work on friday and headed to uhm, some jap. restaurant for dinner. Piangxz, never want to eat there again. The food tasted so suckish (eeeew much) 
I MISSED SNSD, SHINEE, ZE:A ETC BY MINUTES LA. :( 
They went to one of the Korean Restaurant @ one of the top levels to have dinner. I feel like slapping myself and dig a hole for me to go in.
I WAS THERE, BUT I COULDN'T SEE MY PRECIOUS YURI & JONGHYUN?! 
*cries* 

Went to get a cup of hot chocolate with them, started talking & taking random pictures. haha! 
Ches started wearing my specs and i wore his. Jocelyn took out her specs and eddy doesn't wanna wear any specs. Spent almost 45mins there and whack! it was really enjoyable.
Sitting down, have a nice warm cup of hot chocolate and chatting with peeps you knew for quite some time is absolutely refreshing. 
Thanks for everything guys! hehe x) 


No comments:

Post a Comment