Sunday, October 31, 2010

Faith





Don't give up just because of a tiny setback, stand back up & move on.
Have faith in Him.
Nothing's impossible to Him :)

(It's STORY TIMEEEEEEEE)
Board the train with my dearest sister and headed to service. Along the way, many ungram/disgusting/irritating situations happened. 
Hehehehe. (p.s typical singaporean like me only knows how to complain. opps!) 

1) Irritating ttm. -_-
 Sat down, share my nano with sis and thought that i could rest awhile. Hohoho, i was sooo wrong. 
The little girl opp me was talking so loudly to her family la. It was more like screaming, believe me. Apparently, she wanted to play this particular game on the gameboy but her little brother didn't want her to play. Complain + talking + complain to her parents.
Omg laaa, she talk as if she's in her world. Yesyes, she's just a little girl. BUT her parents were with her and they didn't do anything. >:( Peeps who were sitting in the same cabin got very irritated (like me) 
Thank goodness she got off @ like 6 stops after we board. *phew*

2) Disgusting.
(i advised you not to eat while looking at this section) 
After the little girl got off, it still wasn't time for me to sleep. No no, not yet. 
I closed my eyes and the next moment..
someone farted. -.-
The person who fart haven been going to the toilet for quite some time i guess. The smell was indescribable (in a bad way.. duh!) 
Piang. Really bad. It didn't happen only once, it happened like thrice? Oh-my-cow. 
Sis was very pissed cause she can't concentrate with the smell. So she started to fan herself with her notes and asked me ' wah, who's the one that farted? so smelly!' HAHAHAHAHAHA. She said that quite loudly though. 
We aren't the only peeps affected. Everyone was. 
In case this incident happened next time, mrt should provide oxygen masks in case someone faints. :/

3) Lastly.. Ungram (unglam) 
When the smell was gone, IT STILL WASN'T TIME FOR ME TO REST.
A couple sat opposite me and the girl was wearing a very short shorts and high heels. 
And thn she open her legs wide. Super wide. 
HELLO?! I'M IN FRONT OF YOU, NO NEED TO SHOW ME. S'OKAY.
Plus, her heels are very high, so her legs would definitely look longer and well.. you know what i mean. -_-
Her bf didn't do anything. nothing at all. Just look out the window.
Thank goodness she took out her sunglasses and went to sleep. 
EVERYONE was looking @ her. Yep, everyone. See, i'm not a pervert okay. 
I closed my eyes, started to go into my lalalalala land and "Next stop, jurong east station. Passengers who are going towards changi aiport, please proceed to the left. Passengers who are going towards jookoon, please proceed to your right." 
Which means, i didn't get any rest at all. -.- Since that ungram girl went in @ bukit something which is 2 stops away from Jurong east. 

Anyway, service was great! Fellowship at long john with cell and HAHAHHAHAA. Wenjie was hilarious. Me, Sis, Vincent, Sam & Kenneth laugh so badly not at the story he's telling, but at him. 
I feel so bad, but it's really very funny! HEHE. xD

Okeeeeeeh, i'm gna watch my animes nao! tootoo! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment