Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trembling down.

'If you keep lying, I can't help you'
Heh. This sentence kept ringing in my head, right after the channel 8 hong kong cops' drama. 
Shooo nice only. :) 

Sometimes, life ain't simple. It ain't easy as what you think. 
It ain't easy as 1 2 3 nor a b c. Perhaps.. it's more like jumbling up numbers & letters together not accordingly. 
Messy huh?
Example: um2oi1hk3b21k4b1kjb235. 

See. That's what I mean. 
It's hard to figure out what you yourself is thinking. 
Hard to understand yourself.
Not sure what to do or not to do.

Okay, like whatever. 
Anyway.. I've listed down the THINGS I need to GET before AC.
1) Different colour of jeans. Definitely not bright colours. 
2) Shoes/flats/whatever I can wear. 
3) Necklace.
4) BAG. 
5) SOMETHING I CAN WEAR.
6) WOMAN'S STUFFSSSSSSSSSS.

Okay, that's about it. HAHAHAH.
I don't mind people sponsoring me though. I'll be thankful like kuku to you! Hehehehehe. Y'know like KA CHING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment