Sunday, May 16, 2010

Empty heart.

   



Went ion with fatpig & aunt for dinner and there's this ugh. restaurant called 'skinny pizza' which duh. sells pizzas. And it suck totally, big time like shyt. One 12inc pizza cost 25bucks which its definitely not worth it. It's not appetizing, not appealing and it doesn't make me full. 
Gosh. *shakes head*

Aunt was super upset with the pizza, so was fatpig and me. She can't figure out what's so tasting about that pizza. The best to me was the egg. HAHA. :B
Headed to imperial treasure for our real dinner and I ate stir fried beef hor fun! Yummy yum. Fatpig ate Yangzhou fried rice and aunt ate noodles. Super full. And fatpig went to buy horlicks ice cream and it's zhen de hen hao chi oh! I drank strawberry milkshake hehehehehee. :)
Is it so hard to show someone concern? After so many months?

No comments:

Post a Comment