Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pieces

To you-you-you: Hi! I'm finally back. Yeehaw! :)
After 3 intensive weeks, my eyebags got so bad that I look worst thn a panda. :<
Went shopping with my girls yesterday and I finally got a heel that suits me just fine. I'm so satisfied! Well.. not really though. Fatpig say it ain't nice :( But oh well, I bought it already, so yeaaaaaa. 

Jeez... Fatpig just say that she don't wanna friend me cause I didn't write 'I love her' here. -.- Ohman.

I don't really feel like writing anything today.
I'm confuse, confuse, confuse with what's going on. I don't like this feeling, yet I can't change it. I have no idea what I'm suppose to do, feel or say. I can't describe this feeling. Has it really change? I'm lost for words. Has it really really change? I don't know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment