Thursday, March 3, 2011

Going crazy








Flunked common test big time. 
Ohmycow. I hate to say this, but it's really a HUGE gap between last year and this year. 
Especially chinese. My gosh. 
It's the first time i got so low for it. Not gonna blame anybody except myself. Boohoohoo. Yes yes, i-me- myself know deep down inside my heart that i haven't been studying for the papers. 
Ugh. Someone pleaseeeeeeeee motivate me. Can't stand the sight of myself welling up @ home after receiving my papers.

And yes. i hate the fact that i only achieve 0.1% of what my sis have. Okay, prolly none. 
I know i shouldn't be comparing myself with sis but i've been living in this world for 16 years and 3 months. I know better than anyone what i have. Or rather, i kept it well so no one would find out? 
Actions, words portrays what you're thinking and as a matter in fact, i know that some people love to compare siblings like who's better or not, who's prettier or not, who has it all while who's the pathetic little one.

I know. I know every of those. Oh. Of couse i know. I remembered it clearly.

Hmm.. basically.. i'm just speaking what goes into my mind. Nothing much. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment