Saturday, March 12, 2011

Be back, soon.




Wasssup! hehe. Just came by to say that i won't be blogging since i'm traveling to Phuket, Thailand tomorrow till friday. Yay! :) 
It's gonna be my first time sitting budget airline though, since my sis wanna try it. Why not? It would be so much worth it for us to spend it on shopping rather than on plane tickets. Hehehe. This means that we can buy more stuff! 

Speaking of Thailand, it's been quite a while since i went there. Around 6 years prolly? Haha. I still can remember our fishball nightmares. If i'm not wrong, Thai is famous for it's Tom Yam soup and ohmygosh, we drank fishball tom yam soup every meal for 5 days. I shall emphasize on 2 words: EVERY MEAL. When we came back, we didn't dare to eat fishball for around 2 months? It was yuckish horrible. Not that i don't like fishball tom yam soup but i can't stand eating the same thing over and over again for almost 1 week, not to mention every meal. Thank goodness my sis didn't want to join any tour guide or else .... ( you know what i mean :/) 

Ohohohohhh! Daddy told me that we're gonna go rafting again!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEE! The one at Bali wasn't that fun except for the 4metre drop which resulted in me humiliating myself. Apparently, i roll 360 degree backwards and was stuck, with my butt facing up and me again screaming like a mad cow. And worst, EVERYONE was looking at me, laughing. Pffttttt, especially that angmoh guy! 
So now now now, i'm not gonna embarrass myself again while rafting. I won't! (Hopefully) Okeeeeh, will blog more about my trip once i'm back! Don't miss me. Kekeekeke! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment