Sunday, March 20, 2011

Before you go





HEHEHE.
안녕하세요! I'm finally back from Phuket. Yayness much! I miss singapore food so much! Gosh. Wonder how i'll survive if i'm away for more than 1 month w/o eating any of my favourite roti prata, fried carrot cake, chicken rice, cereal prawns and beehoon!

Phuket was ... EXTREMELY HOT. It's like 34 degrees. Oh my freaking cow. So now, you'll see me like a burnt chicken even though i'm always under the big umbrella. Nicolas say i look tanner than sis. Boohoo. Where got. Alamak, should have taken a picture of me before going to phuket and after going there. *Sigh*
Shall reveal the photos when i'm using my pc since i'm currently using the new lappy that daddy bought! :) So much better than the previous pink lappy.

IF YOU LOOK @ THE FIRST 3 PHOTOS, IT'S ME AND MY LOVELY W515! Kekekeke. Yes! We're finally @ Suntec convection hall level 6. After waiting for a long long time, we're finally here. It's unbelievable that time passes so quickly. Service WAS fully packed today which holds approximately 6,000 people? I'm not very sure though. But it was wayyyyyy crowded. SERVICE WAS WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~ (insert many many hearts)

Okay, i should be sleeping now. Yessss, now. Meeting Jocelyn kuku tomorrow so that she can pass me English 10 year series. Shoot this. Why must we buy it anyway. It's not as if.... (oh well. Shall not rant it down here) And oh goodnight/morning (consider that it's 2am in the morning and i'm gonna have eyebags tomorrow if i don't sleep nao!) Will update soon, i guess! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment