Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!













Yay!
After waiting for many months, it's finally my birthday!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~
Woke up this morning and head to Thomson Plaza for Tim Sum. When we first step into the restaurant, whoa. We're their 1st customer and it was so quiet. O_O.
But it wasn't a Tim Sum buffet! :( Big Cussie say that buffets are only for saturdays. Hmphhhhhh.
So we ordered many many Tim Sums like ha gao, siew mai, chi qiong fan, cha siew and nian yong pao etc etc.
Ohmaaaaaaaaaaaan, so heavenly.
*Drools*

Went over to Far East after that with 2 cussies and fatpig.
Bought my birthday bag (2nd last pic) @ a cheap price! I shall not reveal the price but it's like 50% off.
Heh, thankyou small cussie! :D

Okay, i'm super tired nao and it's like almost 12 and and i'm going to work tomorrow AND i'm meeting Jac tomorrow! Awesome nugget :B

Pictures are uploaded according to the arrival of my pressies : 
The first was actually a advance birthday pressie from Gwen, 4th pic was also from her and the 5th pic was the overall pressies from her! Thankyou dear! :)
And a big awesome lovely Thankyou to everyone who wished me! 

I was waiting for it yet it didn't come. I guess you forgot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment