Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

( ohmycow, i look so unglam right? :/)

2010 wasn't a really good year for me, i guess. Like, things that aren't suppose to happen ended up happening right in your face. Things that you don't want them to happen, still happen.
Life is fair, but decisions that are made aren't.

Bwah. It's new year's eve and it's pouring like a mad cow. Hopefully it doesn't last long.
And for once, i wished it would stop raining.
Heading to sarah darling's house ltr on for appreciation night and i'm sure it would be lotsa fun :)

My resolution?
I just wanna be a happy x100 girl. Haha, like it would even happen.
I'm gonna study hard, like bull + cow. Okay, i'm not joking! Hmph. Lalala, it's true @ameliafatpig!
I'm not gonna let people despise me just because i'm a N lvl student. Who gives a cow? Sheesh.
And i'm gonna score darrrrrrn well for my O's so that @ameliafatpig would buy me something very expensive! Yay! But it ain't just for something expensive, i just wanna let people know that N lvl students aren't dumb.
:)

Oh, and thankyou so much for the late birthday pressies and christmas pressies my friends! :)
Love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment