Thursday, April 1, 2010

April's fool!

Hehehehe. Went shopping with my girls today and I'm mad tired now. My legs are aching, my eyes are closing and I feel so fat after eating so much.

Okay, that wasn't necessary. :/

Bought a pair darn tight heels even though it's size 41. But thn, i'm actually size 42 but but but THEY DON'T HAVE SIZE 42. And the salesperson said tht it would expand so.. trust her lo. :O And it's not my fault tht my foot is big, it RUNS in the family.
Meichen was speechless whn i told her my shoe size. Heh, so i let her try my flats and she was darn shock. Lol! But ah well.. it's not as if my foot could become smaller. -.-

Everyone was April fool-ing around which includes me (the unlucky one) falling into their trap.
Gah.
But it was quite funny though cause I heard lots of weird thing which isn't the 'real' one. We ended up laughing like crap till i wanna go pee. :/
We kept walking and looking to see if thr's any restroom cause we needed to pee/poo urgently. I mean, how hard is it to find a toilet? Plus, sg have tons of toilet anywhere, everywhere. But it's REALLY hard to find one. Thank goodness the security guard told us tht toilets are on the 2ND level. But isn't it weird? I thought every level ARE supposed to have one.

Anw.. I can't wait for Suju's new album in May! :):):):):):):):):):)
In the meantime.. i'm looking forward to Rain's one which is releasing perhaps.. next week? I USED to dislike him alot but after hearing a few of his songs, not bad not bad! Hehehehee.

And..
Should I watch Cinderella's sister? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment