Thursday, April 15, 2010

FUGGER X2.

SO.
you think that you're so big? 
that you can JUST badmouth us only.
WAH.
I'M SO ~.~ 
I finally understood why nobody likes YOU:) 
I thought you changed, but I was damn wrong. I thought you wouldn't do that, but you did. Tell me, how am I suppose to trust you? Oh, wait. 
I NEVER trusted you in my whole entire life. Why?
Cause...
you ALWAYS think so highly of yourself. Always trying to get attention huh, attention seeker.
I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but it's your attitude that makes me think that way. 
GET A LIFE, WILL YOU? 
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I BAD-MOUTH YOU.
OH WAIT. 
CONSIDER IT THAT I BAD-MOUTH YOU TO EVERYONE. 
WILL YOU LIKE IT? 

I HOPE SO. 
HAVE A NICE FUGGING NIGHT. 
DON'T LET ME HEAR THOSE UNNEEDED !@4&)!%#(!$# AGN. 
If not.. 

Well...
you might not know what'll happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment