Friday, June 8, 2012

Mentally and physically, broken














Hey'yall! Hehe, my holidays just started todaaaaaaaaaaaay, *yipeeeeee* but it's gonna end soon though, in 2 weeks time and i'm back to my usual hectic poly life. *sigh* Photos above was taken with my favourite tuna whom i haven't seen in ages. (okay la, maybe only a few months but still, hehe) Caught up with her and like what girls usually do, we gossip. Opps. Haha. 

Ok, so.. my papers are over and yep, i've received my results for Marketing and Effective Writing. Was extremely pleased with my marketing while effective writing is a cow. Never hated English that badly until this year. Wah seriously no joke. I did studied k. It's just that when i received the paper, my mind was like totally blank and having Vienna sitting beside me is not a good sign. I can literally listen to her scribbling and yea, she's writing so fast i panic so badly along with Prema. HAHA. Oh, the horror. And.. i didn't finished my paper? Yea, round 3-4 questions. :/ Boo hoo hoo. And i'm having another effective writing test after my 2 weeks break. What the cow. I'm so gonna copy from someone k. Hmph. 

Besides that, i'm so gonna fail sports science, can go bang wall liao la. 
I saw the 2nd page and was like 'What the cow? NEED TO STUDY THIS MEH?! *PANIC MODE - ON*' Yea. 
Turn to the 3rd page, 'Uh....... okay la, i think i know a few.' 
Last page, 'WHAT IS THIS?! WAH PIANG, FREAKING 6 MARKS.' 
So uhm yea. And it's 30% (oh someone just stab me now) 

I'm so tired naooooooooooooooooooooo, goodnight! Hehehe. Will try to post again by this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment