Sunday, May 13, 2012

The powerpack week






Helloooooooooxz. :) Heh. 
This week has been a total nightmare and i totally regretted not studying much for effective writing. I know i'm definitely gonna get a extremely bad grade for it and yes, it's all my fault, can't blame anyone. *sigh* :( 
Marketing however, was quite smooth and yes, i'm praying hard to get a high grade for it. Can't believe time flies so fast and it's like May and it's gonna be June soon. I'm really thankful to God that my poly life have been quite good so far though there are times when i couldn't stand the situation and my mood turns really sour. I've been really trying hard to do my best in everything i could but really; there are times when i can't. Times when situation turns for the worst, *bam* that's when i really feel like strangling someone. 

Talked to my lovely W515 mates bout' this particular situation and i'm really, extremely thankful that they even bother listening to my ranting. Thank you! :) Well.. after hearing what most of them say, i guess i must be more understanding and not to judge people that easily. Things might probably change and 3 years down the road, i might be good friends with people i'm not comfortable with now. Funny huh. I just can't imagine it. Haha! Nevertheless, i'm just gonna give it a try and see how it works. Not that i never tried before, it's just that my efforts always went down the drain and i'm completely forgotten. *sigh* 
Speaking bout' this, i can't stand my temper. (IKR x_o) I'm always flaring up just cause of a small issue and my face will be like 'black' in a sense and my mood is totally ruin probably for the rest of the day. Really need to control it and try to be more forgiving. Everyone of us is not perfect and we definitely have flaws hence more forgiving. 

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment