Monday, January 30, 2012

Who do you think you are
















Yes yes! I'm here updated with some of my cny pictures! Hoho. See, wearing shorts is so much more comfortable. Anyway, trying to be a little bhb (self praise) here, i think my legs very nice leh. HAHA. Not only me k, others also got say. Haha, but i think the reflection helps so much. I mean, it makes my legs look skinnier thn usual which is a good thing. *sigh* I wish i have those legs. 
Went over to Charles and TingShun's house to 'Bai nian' = more ang paos! Yay. Haha, but cny isn't always about the money you've received or eating so many different goodies you can. To me, every chinese new year is getting to know my relatives more and more and well.. even though i only met some relatives once in a year, they're still as heart warming as ever. Usual questions like 'how are you', 'oh, what are you doing now', 'you got yourself a guy already?', 'how old are you now?' comes up every time. Even though we might be like why do they keep asking the same old questions, bear in mind that you don't see them often and it's only right for them to ask. :)
Back to the story, (opps) we went over to Charles house for lunch and yummy! The food was sooo good, too bad i din't take a picture. :( After that, we went over to TingShun's house and we played like blackjacks for hours and hours. Hmm.. prolly 2 hours or so. Oh man, i don't really gamble and i only gamble like once in a year or something? So yea, i only earn 5 cents. Don't ask me how i can earn that, because i did AND IT CAN'T BUY ME ANYTHING. Bloody cow. :( Every other earns like $4 and ME being the lousy earns the least. So angry at myself la. Haha, but it was fun playing with them! And Yongboon's gonna treat me  ice cream! YAY. :) 

Anyway, writing bout' cny reminds me that i have an awfully ill tempered and disgraceful aunt. YES, AND even if someone tells you that i'm badmouthing you, go ahead and talk whatever crap you want. I had enough of you ever since i was born. Let's see my dear aunty.. 
You make my life so miserable, always comparing my results to my sis. Indeed, i'm not as smart as her and i'm not as popular as her, but can't you just accept the fact that EVERYONE'S DIFFERENT?! You expect me to be like my sis? Hell, no. Everyone has their own individuality and that's everyone's different. You did so much horrible things to my loved ones even before i was born. How would i even know that? Everyone talks about YOU. No, they din't wanted to say, I WANTED THEM TO TELL ME. You can deny all these so called 'rumors' but the fact that both sides are speaking ill of you means something. And after spending so many years with you, i realised that you are indeed that aunt i hated so much. Indeed, hated is such a strong word but i just have to used it on you. YOU despised me so much that i assume you brainwash your son to buck up like my sis and not be like me. Oh hoho. Your once innocent son has already started becoming like you. Every single time you come over, you never fail to ask about my results. No, not because you're concern about me, you just wanted to humiliate me. Sometimes, it got so bad that i broke down at night asking myself why can't you just stop all these humiliation towards me. But i thank god that my granny and my sis were always there for me. Telling me not to care about what she says, telling me that everyone is different. That made me feel so much better thn before. 

As chinese, we try not to be upset or even start an argument during chinese new year. But YOU just blew everything up. I wasn't at home to see your screwed face, thank goodness, but your mother was, which was my granny. I came home that night, and she was extremely pissed off even by looking at her face. Once all the relatives left, she immediately told me what YOU did. It is only right for a child to go over to his/her parent's house during chinese new year to respect them and which we would greet them by giving them mandarin oranges. Well...  you came. But you were dressed in awfully black. From head to toe, you were dressed in black. Really? Is this how you respect your mother? And what's worst, you ask YOUR son to greet your mother instead of you. It should be your job no? So after that, you asked my dad where i'm studying and you told granny that the place i'm going to study at have tons of uncivilised people. What the cow? Oh right. Who are you to judge anyway? Yes, that school might not the be the best, so what? Feel like punching you my gosh. -_- Thank goodness you only come like once or twice every year now. Life without you is so much better. The air smells fresher, the atmosphere is much more vibrant and WE ARE ALL HAPPY! :)  

(okay, this was supposed to be posted 2 days ago but i was kinda busy visiting peeps houses hence the late post!)  Haha, that's all! Tata! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment