Friday, January 13, 2012

Rah rah bwaaaaa


Went jogging with sis today, after so long. Hahaha! She la. Last time wanna go jogging thn she don't want, now say why i so long nvr go bishan park liao. :< Hmph. Anyway, I didn't do well for o's. But i was more shock at the fact that only 53% of our sec5s are able to go Poly. I know this is extremely upsetting but what can i do? *Sigh* To all who didn't make it, move on! No point grumbling right? Hehehe, so if you want anyone to talk to, i'm here for you guys ok! *waves* Hoho. Okay la, i may be quite irritating one at first but you'll get used to me! All is well :) 

So... I got woken up this afternoon by sis cause she just wanted to ask me if i send in my JPSAE and my JAE form. Went to buy lunch with her and we drank strawberry milk tea with mini pearl! Happy girl! Hehe. Oh, talking about bubble tea reminds me that the price of those bubble tea kept on increasing and increasing. I mean, i wouldn't blame them since the rent prolly increased as well. 5 or 6 years back, that cup of tea cost from $1-$1.20 and it became to $1.20-$.150 soon after. $1.50 is usually for ice-blended while the rest are usually $1.20. 
Butttttttt now, normal cup of milk tea cost $1.40 sia. I know la, it's only 20 cents difference, but i think it's alot though. If the price of it kept on increasing hor, I'LL BE DAMN POOR LA. >:( 
HAHA. Opps. (I sound like a bubble tea promoter la, oh cow.) 

Oh and i saw reviews for this cafe and soooooo.. imma blog 'bout it! Haha, no la, i nvr try it before but damn, it looks awesome. This cafe i'm talking about is located at Simon plaza called Ice Edge Cafe. (google it if you need more info!) The word cafe usually serves sandwiches or ice-creams no? Haha, but this cafe offers many many different dishes of food like y'know steak, pizzas and pastas. Oh man, writing this is making me drool. Anyway, the hot favourite in terms of dessert would be the Mao Shan Wang (durain) and Pistachio Gelato! Hehe! Someone please bring me there to try their food cause me have no money. :( Sad life. 
Well.. the food there seems kinda pricey to me considering that i'm a student who's not working now and typing these kind of nonsense hoping someone would see this and be a really kind soul to treat me. I know right, FAT HOPES SIAAA. :< 
Okay la, maybe i should go there and try it with sis (maybe she can pay and get money from daddy) HEHEHEHE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment