Friday, January 6, 2012

Figures


Ok, so i'm extremely fed up oh wait. Scratch that. I meant: 
I'M SO !@!%^#*!#%!&*@$!#(!$ PISSED OFF THAT I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW. YA LA, YOU LA. IDIOT. 

WARNING: You don't necessary need or want to read this post.
It's.. not very pleasant to read. I'm just upset, very upset hence this post. 

Anyway, yes, me. I don't get people sometimes, i really don't. I mean, i try to look matters into positive ones but this is just way off. If you're related to me and while reading this damn post you felt a little 'pang' on your heart or you're thinking if it's you, thn yes - DAMN RIGHT IT'S YOU. 
Oh wait, are you even guilty conscious? Oh my  You don't deserve any simple bit of sympathy even if you die. I don't seriously care, like literally. 

Ok, let's just see what is wrong with me that i think is wrong with you. You always and ALWAYS wanted things to go your way. NEVER never did you consider other people's feelings. Well yes you. I, a human have a heart unlike you and yes, i do have feelings unlike you. What in the cow is wrong with you? It isn't the first time you're acting this way, this has been like a million zillion times since you've done it and frankly speaking, i'm kinda tired of it. It may seemed HA-HA-HA funny at first, but no, after awhile it's irritating. Well.. i have to consider that we're human and naturally there are times when each of us aren't in anyway exactly happy since there is such thing referred to as PMS. But thn.... you crossed the line, yes MY LINE. You don't deserve any respect and yes i mean ANY RESPECT from me or anyone in particular. 

It really disgust me when people only think for themselves, ALWAYS. I mean there isn't a slightest harm if you wanna think for yourself but always? That's abit too much ain't it? Yes, it's your darn life and i don't give my slightest attention or even affection towards it. But there are times when you drag people down and lead them into so much confusion or even trouble. Has that thought even cross your half-baked brain before? I guess not. 

I'm not the slightest happy with my life right now. Ok, maybe a tiny whiny bit. I have problems which i don't think i'm gonna say forever well unless anyone finds out but did i ever take it out on someone, like you? I suppose not. Some people think they know me, oh no no no. You're absolutely terribly wrong. Some people think i'm fierce well yea, for some reason obviously. I realise that if you're too kind or too soft-spoken, you'll definitely be bullied or being taken advantage of. And prolly since thn, i'm the so called 'fierce' one. People like YOU is the reason why i'm like that. I don't wanna get bullied, i mean who wants it anyway? And i really wanna thank my sis for teaching me that. I don't wanna get look down upon, poke fun of and i definitely don't want people making a fool out of me. 

So. Yea, that's all. I'm done ranting but you watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment