Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hoax




Hello lovely people, i'm back from 'missing' since 1) i was too lazy and 2) i was having the time of my life in Bangkok. HEHEHEHE. 
Okay, so the 1st picture was taken when me, Jing, Gwen and Ches went over to sakae sushi to have our buffet dinner at Bishan. Yea, Bishan, the outlet that i hated the most. Why? Cos' it simply sucks. Nah, just kidding. The sushi taste absolutely weird, in a sense that it's neither cold nor warm, maybe slightly to warm. The setting was dim hence makes the atmosphere gloomy hence my appetite. Lastly, Jocelyn and me ended up going to the toilet after eating their sushi. Her fault la, keep insisting on eating sakae and it was the nearest to our school. Hmph. >:( 
Anyway, the buffet was good despite my hated for that particular outlet prolly cos' i'm extremely hungry. Hahaha, we kept on ordering especially me and jing even though we don't even know what it was. The waiter eyes looks as if it's gonna pop out any second considering that we ordered till our table was fully filled with plates and we had to remove some food from one plate to the other. Thank you for the birthday treat from Jing, Gwen and Ches even though i paid some first. (HAHA) Awwwww, thank you! Me love you guys! :) 

Oh! On my actual birthday i had movie marathon with my favourite fatpig sister, Joei, Germaine, Ester ah yi and Uncle David.We watched Breaking dawn since cussie Joei wanted to watched it. Although me, sis and germaine didn't watched the previous part of the continuous movie, we ended up watching since cussie wanted to watch and i would feel so guilty if i said i didn't want to watch. Oh. The best part of watching breaking dawn was counting the number of times the couple kissed. Ikr, it's like 'huh, you got nothing to do is it? Waste money to count this kind of things' Yea, but that's the catch. Since Jocelyn, Jing and Gwen told me beforehand that there were TONS of kissing scenes hence me and sis decided to do that. And the number of times we counted was ......
23 
That's the number of times we counted and we may be most likely wrong. According to sis, they kissed 21 times during the 1st hour and 2 times after that. Thus, i can say that i prefer to watch the movie at the 2nd hour. 
After watching, we headed to ahyi's house to 'take a break.' Since sis went 'partying' last night, she was extremely tired and prolly that was the reason why she wanted me to count with her the number of kiss scenes there is just to keep her awake. *sigh* what a good sis hor. Went to catch puss in boots later in the evening with Uncle David and ahyi since they both didn't want to watch Breaking dawn with us in the morning. Technically, i didn't like the show, at all. I hated humpty alexander dumpty so much i feel like pushing him down a hill and cooked him like soft boiled eggs. If you haven seen how he looks like, me being a kind soul will put it up for you. 

He looks too freaking big to be an egg right? Sheesh. I find that this story was more about 'Puss and humpty' instead of just puss. That idiotic humpty is surprising good at being such an annoying character, literally. After the movie, we headed to Manhattan Fish Market to have our dinner.



 Yep, as you've seen it, i ate fish & chips with a candle on top! Haha, it was all uncle david's idea. It looks so adorable ain't it? *blow* Hehehe, food was not bad but y'know, i prefer those at fish & co. However, i think that manhattan's have excellent seafood platters that cannot be compared and yes, it taste better. Hohoho. Yep, that's how i spent my birthday! ^^ 

So much better thn spending my previous previous birthday at hot park which resulted in me slipping down and landed on my butt on that idiotic metal bridge 3 to 5 times cause it's freaking slippery since it was drizzling. Actually.. it's just plain karma. Cause well.... I literally laugh out loud at the aunty in front of me falling down. :/ I didn't mean to la, but it was so funny. She even smile and laugh along with me and her friends. And when i fell, she laugh also. Oh nugget la, there goes my face. I ended up sticking to sis and pulling her if i was gonna fall. SEE. KARMA I TELL YOU. >:( 
Okay, i'm going off now. Was supposedly gonna blog more but looking at this time and the amount of stuff i've blogged (okay, not alot but still) i'll be blogging soon!!! (cause i wanna make lots of peeps jelly over me going to snsd conert) HOHOHOHO. Goodnight! Scratch that. I meant.. MORNING! :)

OH. And I don't mind helping people to advertise for food since well i'm a huge fan of food and basically i can't live without it. HEHE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment