Monday, November 29, 2010

Walls of insincerity


If you ever knew how i felt, i would be more than satisfied. 
But you didn't seem to care, or it is just me? 
I hate how the world seems so big and true enough, still as big as ever. 
Silly me, why would i be thinking about this right now? 

I've yet to thank people around me for making me, like me. 
You see, i'm not expressive with my words. Neither do i know how to speak perfectly. 
Sometimes, i went overboard w/o knowing it.
And frankly speaking, it's kinda of difficult for me to say (I'm sorry) 
There are still, many things that i've done yet, people around me doesn't seem to take it seriously. 
Pardon me if i've done something that makes you displeased.
But i'm really thankful to them for tolerating me up to now. 
Like how the saying goes, 'Nobody is perfect; everyone has their own flaws and weakness.'
Once again,

Thankyou, beautiful you. :)

(P.s Imma loving Enchanted by Taylor Swift) 

No comments:

Post a Comment