Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beautiful my girl.







I have no idea what's gna happen from now on, but i'll still keep believing for a miracle. :)


Went out to Bugis this afternoon with Jocelyn since Gwen wanted us to visit her. And i bought Yami Yogurt from her.
*Phew* Thank goodness. She gave me like x2 more of what the manager gave.
Walk around Bugis street and found this super GORGEOUS yellow colour shorts. Didn't buy it since i wasn't in desperate need of shorts. Boohoo, but i'm regretting it now. Oh my cow. :/ 
Jocelyn bought a blue coloured stripes bag with my help. Hehehe, imma such a nice girl. :)
Went home after spending like 3hours there.
Gosh. i'm still so upset that i couldn't get SOMETHING that i really liked.
Once i get all my pay, imma gna spent like what i think the rest will do.
SHOPPING SPREEEEEEEEE. 

I seriously love Junhyung's rap. *faints* 

Oh. And if you're wondering what song did i put up on my blog, it's Jessie James - I look so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment