Sunday, August 15, 2010

Well, if that's love.


Service was amazing as usual and headed to best coffee shop to have
dinner with cell. 
Was actually kind of sick of best food though, cause we always tend to go there
almost every week. but the super famous long queue ban mian is gonna close down :(
so just went there and have dinner. 
hehehehe, i ♥ fellowship :D
Oh! and uncle ben bought us NUGGETS before service started.
it was supposedly for me and fatpig, but he got tempted and ate 2 nuggets. 
AND WENJIE TOLD HIM WE WON'T BE COMING FOR SERVICE, 
so wenjie ate one -_-. 
In the end, left 1 for fatpig, 1 for me.
Gahgahgahgahhhhhh. but thanks uncle ben for the nugget!


I'm through accepting limits 
cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost! 

And you won't bring me down :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment