Monday, April 9, 2012


Headed down to NYP today with boon since we had to collect our student card. Was extremely upset at myself when i found out that i photocopied the wrong info when i reached there. *sigh* But thank goodness boon was kind enough to wait for me to rush home and photocopied the right one. Thankyou boon!! Hehe! 

Oh ya, i'll be ending my work this Sunday since i'm starting school the following day so yeeeeeeep, i'm gonna miss my peeps there :( especially my favourite yan lin! Haha! She's the one that always brighten up the atmosphere when it's super awkward or when she sees smoke coming out of my head. Though she's older than me, she's extremely childish and random. HAHA. Like when she doesn't have enough sleep the previous day, she'll start singing to herself (like Eugene) non-stop. And i found out that she loves to hit my butt using her cloth. HAHAHAHA. Okay la, but i still love her alot. HEHE. I'm gonna miss you my friend, don't miss me too okay! :)

Okeh dokeh, i'm too tired to post anymore, so ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment