Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Drops of jupiter


Hello! :) Yesssssh, i'm finally done with the new blogger update stuffs which i'm still having a little difficulties with. Took me a few hours to make sure that the layouts are exactly what i wanted before going to bed in the wee hours which resulted in me getting reprimanded again, by granny. *sigh* Nevertheless, am still proud of myself for accomplishing this! Oh, and speaking of blogger, i think i might not be having any tagboard since there's a comment button at the bottom of every post and yes, feel free to comment (i guess) + i'm extremely dang lazy to find one after spending so many hours on this blog itself. Guess i'm more than a smart phone idiot huh? Haha! 

Picture taken above was to let Jing see what i was wearing on her birthday through Whatsapp (which i did send her) and it ended up here since i couldn't find another decent picture, hehe. I'm wearing a one-piece romper which was bought in Bangkok last year and it belongs to sis but i wore it anyway, since she wears my clothing almost every day. Belt's mine and if i'm not mistaken, i bought it from Bugis Street 2nd level @ round $6 and below? Haha, if you're interested, go take a look there, there's this shop that sells hairbands, clips and belts at affordable price. Not too sure 'bout the hairbands though, hehe. Lastly (my favouriteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) cardigan was bought online and it cost slightly round $20? DANG, I'M LOVIN' IT. Initially, while i was browsing the shop, i thought it was uhm.. how do you call it, overpriced? But yea, had a debate mentally and decided to get this gorgeous little thing since sis say she isn't too fond of it (YES!) Hahahaha. <- I did a caps 'yes' there since i don't like the idea of her wearing my clothing and if she's not fond of it, she won't be wearing it and it's GONNA BE MINEEEEEEEEEEEE. Not that i'm a stingy sister but the fact that when your sis is smaller size than you and when you wear her clothing she goes 'NOOOOOO. Don't expand it.' -___-
Bloody cow. I'm not that big size what. Yea, which equals to her wearing everything that belongs to me and me wearing less than 1/4 of her clothings since i'm not suppose to expand her clothes. HMPH. Oh, and to add it up, majority of her clothing are dresses/skirts; which in my opinion is too damn short. So i don't bother wearing it too. But oh well, i love my sis *pui* HEHE. :) 

OH YA. There's gonna be a 1-for-1 filet o'fish at Macs from 5-6th. HEHE. I just ate it yesterday though but i'm so gonna get it. But ugh. Had been having fast food for these past few days is making me fat fat fat fat. Needs to exercise again this week, prolly on a sunday evening so that nobody can really see my face HAHAHA. Whut? 



Hehe, to all fish lovers out there, GO GRAB IT MAN. HOHO. 

Have a great day ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment