Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oppsy woops!






Ogeh. 
I'M SO SORRY AISYAH :( BOOHOOHOOO. I'M SO SORRY AYE FOR NOT POSTING SS3 PICTURES!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY PAPA PUT THOSE PICTURES. BOOHOO. 
FORGIVE ME OKAY? :( I KNOW YOU WILL! 
I'LL REALLY UPLOAD IT WHEN MY PAPA SHOW ME WHERE IS IT! 
*send flying kisses* 

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! :) 
This year is gonna be a greaaaat and unexpected year, woohooo! 
Besides the fact that red packets are always here, i love the times where families get together and talk forever like we didn't see each other in ages. I love those yummy goodies too! 

CNY celebration in school was somewhat hilarious. Instead of helping out with the mascot and hamper wrapping, a bunch of us were busy taking pictures. *cough cough* 
I love the skit like cow. It just brings so much laughter in all of us, especially teacher ben. haha! 
Oh! We won both the hamper wrapping and mascot. Although i didn't do much but hey, i arrange the food nicely so that they can wrap. Well done my fellow classmates! *pat pat* :) 

Heading off to sleep soon. Tomorrow's gonna be a hectic day too. But nevertheless, it's gonna be a good happy day! Cheers! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment