Tuesday, February 1, 2011

M to the power of I and A.

if you're wondering what this is... you probably already knew. :)


Yep, it's SS3! HEHEHEHE. 
There's lots of other photos somewhere.. in my computer i think. Will need to find it and post it up soon before CNY. 
Okay Aisyah? HAHA. I'll upload it before CNY so you can see donghae waving @ me. 
Yipeeeeeee. SS3 was speechlessly awesome, believe me. 
Everyone was screaming their heads off like cows and hey, i scream too. Who cares? Nobody would care how loud you shout. Too busy looking @ SUPER JUNIORRRRRRRR<3 
Perhaps i'll post up the full details tomorrow or after Chinese New Year. Too lazy + tired to do it. keke. 
Oh, but YESUNG AND DONGHAE SMILED @ ME :B 
KEKEKEKEKEKKEKEEKEKEE, yes i'm mad. I'm a crazy fangirl, don't blame me. They're just too fineeeeee. :) 

Oh, and i'm currently mostly busy MIA-ing. Too many homework! Gwaaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment