Monday, January 10, 2011

A promise that wasn't kept





Hadn't it been quite some time since i've last posted? x)
School's been usual i guess. Except that last week was terribly busy thn usual. 
Cca exhibition was kinda crappy, consider the fact that Ms Yeo left, w/o telling me :/ and Enterprise was back to merit cca. 
Greatttttttt. >:/
O's were release today and well... it make me nervous like cow even though i didn't took any of those o's subjects. Plus the fact that Mr Khalid told us that the sec5s didn't do well for English. 
Boohoo. I was so shocked that my mouth was wide open. Ah... 
Anyway, to those people who got back their results: Congratulations! It's been a tough year for you guys, no? Even if you didn't do well, accept the fact and keep striving on. I'm sure God has a plan for you :) don't worry people, be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 

Oh. 
And i forgot to mention how much i hate starbucks glass window. 
That was literally my most embarrassing moments in 2011, even though it's just a few days in 2011. Boohoo. 
And i hate the fact that i'm so dumb to bang into it. 
Gwahhhhhh.

Okaaaay, i'm off to my poa nao. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment