Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gone, just like that.


I look like a ridiculous hippo.

Anyway, today was hilarious like cow. 
Went over to Physics lab for duh, physics and Yusri was extremely funny! Mr Ng was trying to explain to us about Electromagnetic waves and he showed some examples to us using the slinky and another object.
He needed someones help so he called chuan hui. 

Him: Chuan hui, come up here. i need your help. 
Ch: okay. 
After a few seconds.... 
Yusri: HUH? Fatty? 
-silents- 
Class: HAHAHAHAISHAISAOPHSASHAIHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA.
Mr Ng: -gives the huh look- what fatty? 
Yusri: Oh! Nothing sir, nothing. 
Mr Ng: I think yusri is my fan. Cause whatever i say, he also laugh. Always laugh one, huh yusri?
Class + Yusri: HAHAHAHHAAH. 
Mr Ng: -trying to make yusri laugh- apple? orange? etc etc. 
Class: -silents- 
HAHAHAHHAHA. 

Oh my. i laugh till my mouth hurts so much. Yusri's laughter is contagious!  And Mr Ng is like so funny, always been like that since he started teaching us. But he seems funnier this year. Hohoho.
But on the boohoo side, i have lots of homeworks to do! But s'okay, i have my goody o lovely friends with me! :)

Ohmaaan, i'm lovin Grayson chance, hinder, 3 doors down, jessie james, plain white tees etc.
Back to old school days music. whoowheeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment