Sunday, September 19, 2010

I hate.

I hate the fact that i'm sixteen.
I hate waking up early in the morning just to attend school.
I hate the fact that Singapore bans chewing & bubble gums.
I hate it when someone calls me stupid/no-brain.
I hate it when somebody try to act like a smart ass.
I hate it when people compare me to my sister.
I hate it when people have no creativity.
I hate the fact that i'm not smart like my sister.
I hate the feeling when someone looks down on me.
I hate reality.
I hate it when your closest friend/family don't understand how you feel.
I hate eating beans.
I hate the fact that i'm not tall.
I hate it when someone suspect me of something when i didn't even do anything.
I hate those miserable feeling.
I hate the fact that no matter how much i try, i couldn't do it.
I hate heights.
I hate darkness.
I hate it when people break their promises.
I hate it when people ignore me w/o telling me the reason why.
I hate the fact that jealously kills.
I hate the fact that you can't be here.
I hate doing homeworks.
I hate putting up a strong face when i'm not. 
I hate the fact that i have less thn 3weeks to study. 
I hate people who are selfish. 


Sometimes, i hate myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment