Monday, April 4, 2011

Jing's birthday celebration!
























Photo spam! hehe. Thanks jing for inviting me to your birthday chalet. Had so much laughter and joy during those 3 days. :) 

Okay, maybe i'll just admit a tiny little whinny that i gain like prolly 5kg due to so much fried food, bbq and late night snacks which we ended up eating early morning @ around 3am. -_-. Didn't get much sleep on both nights since 10 or 11 of us played murderer from 11pm to 4am straight. Can't believe we played that game 5 hours straight w/o resting. Gosh, shouldn't have taught them how to play.. cause apparently my right eye got smaller thn usual and both eyes were mad tired. Haha! but the funny part was that Clement and Tingshun always and as usual s-u-c-k in being the murderer. Always kena caught one. Ate Mac for breakfast and went back to play poker cards, board games, etc. While the rest were @ the chalet Aisyah, Jocelyn, Clement and me went outside cos' me and aisyah wanna try the long-board. Was playing with it and my slipper broke. -.- What great timing. Went to E-hub to get a new pair of slippers, with my left/right foot barefooted. Everyone looked @ me like i'm a fool. >:/ Hmph.

But it was all worth it though since i got a yellow slipper! Yay! Me like it very much! ^^ Went back and almost all went to www since jing got free tickets while Yb, Suwn, Aisyah and me went cycling. Kinda regretted for not going www with the rest since Aisyah fell off her bike and injured herself (ouch) Headed to the playground after that, and mannn.... it was so awesome like nugget! Seriously. The slides are so long thn i ended up bouncing down according to su. But after playing, i realise that my hands have quite a few blister due to the ropes. Headed back and took a shower. Went to the beach with Siti, Aisyah, Suwen, Clement, Edward, Yusri, Charles and Yb. Chatted and took many pictures! Headed back and started bbq-ing. 

Food was awesome and thanks to chester and derek for the melted marshmallows! *drools* Okay, shall not elaborate the rest since i'm in a rush to do my cheena homework, ugh. :/ There's so much, like cows. And worst of all, i don't understand any of it, *slap head* good job, just well done. how am i supposed to take my O's chinese and have at least a B3 for it? Tsk! 

Okeh, see you guys soon i guess. teehee. :) Oh, and i hate those advertisement on my tagboard. Prolly gonna delete it when it gets to my nerves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment